Take a moment to praise and worship the LORD.
Start by singing praises to the Lord and worshiping Him for a while (at least 10 minutes.)
Then begin to pray like this … with a loud voice:
- From today, whatever I do in word or deed, I do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col.3:17)
- I join the heavenly hosts to say: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. (Rev 11:17)
- I give thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph 5:20)
- I add my voice whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne,the one who lives forever and ever (Rev 4:9).
- In every thing I give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning me (1 Thes 5:18).
- I give thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. ( Col 1:12)
- I give thanks to the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endures for ever. – Ps 107:1
- I give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness; the whole world mus hear what he has done. – Ps 105:1
- I give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. – Ps 136:26
10. Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.” – 1 Chr 16:35
11. I arise to give thanks to you because of your righteous judgments. – Ps 119:62
12. I enter His gates with thanksgiving And His courts with praise, blessed be your holy name. – Ps 100:4
13. You are my God, and I give thanks to you; my God, I honor you highly. – Ps 118:28
14. In the day of my deliverance, I will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. – Isa 12:4
15. Open to me the gates of righteousness; I shall enter through them, I shall give thanks to the LORD. – Ps 118:19
16. I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! – Ps 118:21
17. But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation
we will recount your praise. – Ps 79:13
18. With my mouth I will give thanks abundantly to the LORD; And in the midst of many I will praise Him – Ps 109:30
19. “I will praise you, O LORD. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. –Isa 12:1
20. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. –Ps 139:14
21. To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king’s matter.” – Dan 2:23
22. I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. – 1 Tim 1:12
23. The LORD lives! Thanks be to my rock! May God, the rock of my salvation, be glorified – 2 Sam 22:47
24. I give thanks always for all things to God the Father through our Lord Jesus Christ. – Eph 5:20
25. God, the God of Israel, is awe-inspiring in his holy place. He gives strength and power to his people. Thanks be to God! – Ps 68:35
These 25 prayers can also be taken daily. They will ignite a fire in your spirit that nothing can quench…
PLEASE SPEND TIME TO WORSHIP THE LORD BEFORE YOU CLOSE.